* Picture is for illustrative purposes only. Please check compatibility for your vehicle.
Please note that the fitting kit of this Roof Rack Set's availability may vary depending on your vehicle's year and model.
Rhino Rack OHS Extension Ladder Loader SystemProduct # JA8016
Brand New Genuine Rhino Rack OHS Extension Ladder Loader System (JA8016)
The OHS Extension Ladder Loader allows you to load and unload a ladder from a high roof vehicle quickly, easily and safely. Australian designed and built, the Rhino-Rack OHS Ladder Loader aids in safety, significantly reducing the risk of a manual handling injury. It has also been designed in line with current Australian Work Health & Safety Regulations.
The OHS Ladder Loader uses a combination of ergonomics, gas struts and structural grade materials to provide a one person, fast and simple way of lifting your ladder. Since the ladder is loaded and secured to the OHS unit at waist-level the risk of injury through climbing onto the vehicle to secure is eliminated.
Whether you're an electrician, plumber, builder or a handyman the OHS Ladder Loader will save you and your back in the long run.
Please note in the table below which packing kits / locking tabs are applicable for your chosen vehicle. If you cannot find your vehicle below and would like an OHS Ladder Loader solution, please contact us. We may be able to accommodate your needs.
- Easy one- person operation
- Load and unload your ladder without straining your back
- Safe ground level operation and waist height loading
- Gas struts and dampers used for easy loading
- Simple lift and push action
- Easy to install and use
- Anti-rattle stop designed to minimise ladder vibration during transport
- Ladder strap and security cable locks included
- Santoprene rubber pads to cradle your ladder and protect it from damage
- Adjustable ladder cradle to suit a range of ladders
- Fits to a Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty 3 crossbar (minimum) roof rack system
- Suits extension ladder with van height of 2.4 to 2.5m
- Ideally suited for van but can also be adjusted for utes with posts and roof racks
- ISO/PA11154:2006 ( E ) City Crash Tested
- ADR69/00 20g Frontal Impact Tested
- IEC68-2-64 Vibration Tested